At Oxbow Country Estate, Your celebration is as unique as you are
We offer the idyllic location for your unique dream wedding. Exchange vows with your one true love in a beautiful country setting with breathtaking views, panoramic vistas and sparkling waters. The Riverbed Hall is an exceptional venue architecturally designed to include natural beauty, views, lighting and water reflections, created to offer intimate and one of a kind celebrations.
Choosing to get married at Oxbow Country Estate means you will have absolute exclusivity for the duration of your wedding. The bride-to-be will have her very own luxury dressing room; with make up and hair dressing vanities, comfortable contemporary wing-backs and a gorgeous first floor view of the estate with drinks and snacks for her bridal retinue. The dedicated Oxbow Team will guide guests and proceedings to ensure that you are free to enjoy this most important day.
What are the venue’s highlights for couples getting married at Oxbow Country Estate?
An award winning, 4-star graded wedding and special events venue with true South African hospitality, service and absolute exclusivity.
- Full wedding coordination on the day of your wedding, including the layout and set up of white floor length tablecloths, cutlery, crockery and glassware.
- Seating for up to 200 guests.
- Automatic climate control air-conditioning in the Riverbed Hall
- Your choice of delicious beautifully plated and served menus
- A honeymoon wedding night stay over in the dedicated first floor suite with complimentary sparkling wine, chocolates and spa bath for two.
- Outdoor garden and indoor chapel available for wedding ceremonies (click for more).
Come and celebrate your future together in a beautiful, romantic, chic country setting dedicated to the two of you!